Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sister's Bridal Shower

  My Sister is Getting Married!!!!
Here are the invites I sent out. I shared this one on Instagram already but I had to share again. Love their filters!
 
I threw her a bridal shower over the weekend at my Grandma's house. I couldn't have done it without my mom, grandma, best friend and cousin! They all pitched in to help me bake, frost and prepare all the yummy salads! We all wanted Kara to have a special day and I hope we accomplished that! 
I decorated with her wedding colors and theme (damask). 
This is Kara's soon-to-be daughter Kambree. She is adorable:)  

 I put an insert in every invitation for the guests to bring a recipe instead of a card. I then put them all in this recipe book. Hopefully it will help her take on motherhood and being a wife all at the same time:)
Here is the group. Thanks to all who came!
 
I interviewed Jason a couple days before the shower and put together this little video. They were spot on with all of their answers! Jason said an emotional love message at the end for Kara. It was so sweet.
 
 The groom came at the end to meet all the ladies. We can't wait for these lovebirds to finally tie the knot! Only 20 more days:)
Until Next Time....Mrs. Lloyd